Eye care tips
* Take A vitamin diet to make eyes brighter. (papaya, eggs, fish,
milk, cilantro etc.,)
* Wash eyes with cold water to get sparkling eyes.
* Put sliced cucumber over your eyes to treat dark circles.
* Put potato slices on your eye to get rid off those dark circles.
* Soak Nelli overnight in water and use this water the next morning
to wash the eyes.
* Soak cotton in Luke warm milk and cover eyes with it for 15 min.
* To soothe tired eyes, dip cotton pads in chilled milk and place on
closed eyes for 10 minutes. Now relax completely.
* To completely relax the eyes and the surrounding muscles, close
your eyes and think of something that is pleasant or soothing and at a
distance. Now gently open your eyes and look into the distance. Next
focus on an object at arm's length. Do this extremely relaxing exercise
four or five times a day.
* If your eye twitches, or your eyes are red and feeling itchy,
massage your scalp with curd.
* Soak 1 tsp. dry amla in one cup of water overnight. Next morning
strain it through a muslin cloth and then add one extra cup of water.
Splash your eyes with this solution each morning. This makes your eyes
* For Puffy Eyes: Grate a potato with its peel and apply on your
closed eyelids for about 20 minutes and relax completely. You may even
take a nap.
* Wash your face before sleeping, and ensure that there is no make-up
on your face before you sleep, because, make-up creams may spoil your
face as it will be there for the whole night. It is better if no cream
* Wash your face before sleeping and if at all you want to apply any
cream, just apply night cream and none other than that.