tao of Dana -
Asking Big Questions Can Spark Big Positive Changes!
Who said there had to be an absolute answer for
each and every question? Sometimes the ability to ask yourself
questions’ can act to challenge yourself and help you to be a better
person. Try the following questions that may change your life.
1. Are you doing what you truly want to do?
2. Do you have a dream to follow?
3. Are you proud of what you’re doing or what you’ve done?
4. How many promises have you made and how many of them have you
5. What’s the one thing you really want to do but have never done so,
6. Have you ever failed anyone who you loved or loved you?
7. Will you take a shot if the chance of failure and success is 50-50?
8. If you could travel to the past in a time machine, what advice would
you give to the 6-year-old you?
9. Will you break the rules because of something/someone you care about?
10. Have you ever abandoned a creative idea that you believed because
others thought you were a fool?
11. What would you prefer? Stable but boring works or interesting
works with lots of workload?
12. Are you afraid of making mistakes even though there’s no punishments
13. If you would clone yourself, which of your characteristics you
wouldn’t want to be cloned?
14. What’s the difference between you and most of the other people?
15. Are you making some influences on the world or constantly being
influenced by the world?
16. The thing you cried for last time, does it matter to you now or
will it matter to you 5 years later?
17. Is there anything you can’t let go of but you know you should?
18. Do you remember anyone you hated 10 years ago? Does it matter now?
19. Which makes you happier, to forgive someone or to hate someone
20. What are you worrying about and what’s the difference if you stop
worrying about it?
21. If you’d die now, would you have any regrets?
22. Which one would you prefer, having a luxurious trip alone or having
a picnic with people you love?
23. Who do you admire and why?
24. Is there anyone who inspired you and made you who you are today?
25. What’s the thing you’re most satisfied with?
26. When was the last time you laughed and what did you laugh at?
27. Are you doing anything which makes you and people around you happy?
28. Is there anyone who you love or loves you?
29. When was the last time you really talked with your parents/family?
30. If happiness is a currency, how rich do you think you are?
31. If today’d be the end of the world, what’d you do?
THIS list of 31 questions are some awesome journal
prompts, ideas to meditate on, or simple yes-no questions that have a
lot of velocity.
Are you doing what you truly want to do?
This is the one question that pushes things forward
in hyper-speed when I really answer it.
Everyone I know needs to stop from time to time and
see where they’re at- (especially me!)- and these compelling (albeit
simple) questions have a way of uncovering the stuff that gets missed in
the whirl of life every day.
Here’s to asking the hard ones… and letting the
answers move you forward!